My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not All Who Wander are Lost (To the Snow Lake Girls)

Dear Snow Lake girls of Mr Fisher's class:

Thank you for amusing yourselves with the little quiz I had answered two months ago.

I am sure you had fun getting to know each other and gossiping.

If you are allowed, do remember you can put A Witness to Tolerance on your blogroll.

I found your answers due to the fact your teacher mentioned that you were getting marks for comments.

Thank you for displaying your excellence and imagination, particularly in your recent posts and comments about the problems in our world.

(I thought I had deleted that quiz!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Is there a way to contact you directly? I did not see an e-mail address listed on the site.

April 25, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Bronwyn G said...

My e-mail address is:

mywikiwikiways at fastmail dot fm.

April 27, 2006 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home