My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Millihelen Meme: where Beauty does Launch a Thousand Ships (or just 1)

Another meme: this time one I made up myself.

Post a comment on this blog about a beautiful

sight
smell
sound
taste
touch

Then pass it on. To your blog, or someone who appreciates beauty

You have to have enough of this commodity to launch a ship. Maybe even a thousand ships.

Go on! Whatever floats your boat!

(I who shudder at chain letters of all kinds. Starting a meme!)

Also, if you had a sixth sense, post about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn G said...

I want to add a bit of creativity to this celebration of beauty and popularity.

For each sense and the sixth sense, I want you to create a poem or a story or a blog post - whatever form you are creative in, or consider yourself creative.

If you don't think you're creative, show me something else that you think exemplifies the sense of the thing that I can see and imagine and feel.

February 18, 2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home